11.28.2010

ouch!

So, since I am using this for kind of journaling purposes I thought I would tell you that I have a huge stomach ache today. Ever since I woke up it's been severe pain. The fatigue and headache came later in the day and I feel like i'm going to die. It's kind of awesome because I haven't been sick in so long and thought that it might be nice to lounge around all day and not clean the house and watch the office from beginning to end sitting on our new couch eating crackers and sprite but no, it was not that glorious. I eat, use the restroom to reverse the food, have to change a babies diaper, have to change ANOTHER babies diaper who is screaming bloody murder because of his diaper rash, go to the other baby who is now sitting at the table screaming because he is hungry, the house is a wreck.... well, you get the picture. And half way through an episode of anything I fall asleep only to be awakened by a crying baby. Also, besides not being able to keep anything down.... I am making Lasagna for dinner. Yumm yumm.

Let's hope this goes away by tomorrow.

And thanks for letting me vent on why I want to rip out my stomach and use it as a pillow so I can go to sleep.... and feel better.

Just realized that made no sense.

Oh and side note... we went to the coolest place for date night last night!! It was a movie theater, but between the rows there was a little isle so you could walk behind seats. And in front of your row was a long table with paper and pens and menus! You order food and drinks and whatever you want and write it on the paper and stick the paper up to act as a flag. The waiter then comes and takes your order and brings you the food to eat while your watching the movie!! I thought this was the greatest thing ever. We went a little overboard and got an appetizer, candy, entree and desert. And surprisingly it wasn't annoying and you couldn't hear everyone talking. I think it was for adults only because they served alcohol so that eliminated any children or teenagers who go there for the sole purpose of annoying you. It was AWESOME!

Goodnight.

5 comments:

Angela Brian said...

ooo that dates sounds great!

we haven't been on a date since the school year started up again. lame!

hope you feel better!

Shay said...

Im sorry your not feeling well...feeling like you want to rip out your stomach must mean you are pretty darn sick considering you wouldnt ever be able to eat again. Yikes. Hows about we all invest and build one of those theaters HERE? IT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!

THE IVERSON"S said...

Casey and I had a talk about doing that on mill ave. We would be rich! I think its the greatest idea ever.

Amber Hendrix said...

What a fun date! That sounds like a great idea! It is totally something that you & Casey should do!

*Laura* said...

i love you soooo much wow and i wish i was there to help you with them babies!! miss you to the moon and back!