12.04.2010

It's official...

I have watched cars 32 times in the past 4 days.



So much infact that I have recently decided to do some research (find out voices, how long it took to make, etc.) on said movie.

OH trust me!! I DO NOT agree to watch said movie more than 2 times per 24 hour period... But when Kai comes to me saying peeeese cars mama.... peeeeeeeese?? mooommeeeeeee!! I can't resist. He has just learned how to say please and thinks that when he says please he gets whatever he wants...

Now why would he think that? (;


Also... I just noticed that it is now pitch black at 5:46p.m.... what is THIS?! I feel like I have cabin fever and I come home from my errands to make dinner and give the kids baths only to realize its only 6! That's 3 more hours till peanuts bedtime! This makes me feel that by 9 it is in fact 1 in the morning. 

And it was 77 degrees today. Not that I don't LOVE warm weather.. but I am just thinking that Christmas should in fact be moved to the month of Feb. I can't snuggle up in a blanket and drink hot chocolate by my tree when it is 77 degrees outside. But thats ok.. the christmas music being played all of 15 minutes while cars is not on brings the christmas spirit in!

And Noah now knows how to clap!! He's so cute he claps and pants like a dog haha.

They love cars! I told them to not have too much fun. I guess they took that to heart.






Cutie kiddos.

So all of you who have kids, are going to have kids, or even like the thought of kids... please remember. Do not show any movies to your children unless you are prepared to watch that movie more than a few times a day. :)

4 comments:

Amber Hendrix said...

I think it is absolutely adorable that your kids love the movie Cars! Austin is currently obsessed with Buzz & Woody from Toy Story. I am with you...I don't want to spoil my kids...but it is so hard to tell them no when they are saying, Please?! lol. Too cute!!!

I also completely agree that it doesn't feel like Christmas when it is practically 80 degrees outside...hopefully you'll have a white Christmas in Utah this year???!!!

Shay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shay said...

This is so stinking cute! That picture cracks me up! Did you see that I tagged you over on my blog?! Hope you participate!

Shay said...

Hey love- to answer your question: The point of the "tag" is that you take and answer the same questions I did then tag 4 more people who read your blog! Its fun!