11.24.2010

What would YOU do with 5 children??

Yes... you heard that right! I have 5, and not only do I have 5... but 4 of them are under the age of 3. I have decided that since heavenly father was not granting me with girls, I would take in 3 of them.

What are you thinking?? I know I know. But these girls are the cute-est!

WARNING! My sob story as to why I decided to start babysitting:
I decided to do something with my time during the day instead of watch court shows and play ball with the boys. I felt like I was waisting my days doing nothing of importance and I have never been a fan of the "stay at home mom" type. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids and can't imaging being away from them for work, which is why I don't work, but I have always been one to be in school and work and always be going and going, and have always been very self sufficient. When I got pregnant my whole view of life changed. I couldn't get a job with a newborn (really I didn't want to be away from him :)) and DEFINITELY didn't want a job with a newborn and being pregnant. Now that the boys are getting older I really miss having a challenge and miss the hectic lifestyle. So I decided I need more of a challenge. I, however, miss my kids if they are taking naps, or even if I am not sitting on the couch right next to them. So I wanted to do something where I could still be around them all day. I jumped on craigslist and before you know it I am now a babysitter 3 days a week! It defiantly keeps me busy and also gives Kai some playmates. I have also been baby hungry this past couple weeks and this is filling the void of having another lol.





Aren't they cute?? And yes... those are block giraffes... don't be jealous. So yeah... yay for new news! 

Oh another side note....


Casey dressed up Kai. haha. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your baby hungry for a third and im still workin on the first. holy crap girl!! lol.. love you!!! and miss you!!!!!!!! soooo much! hope you guys are doing good!