11.17.2010

Roswell! My little alien hometown

News Flash!!! To all of those who didn't know we travel.... A LOT!!.... now you know. And also, if anyone who really knows me, knows that when I was little I used to be OBSESSED with aliens. I used to collect them, collect little figurines, buy alien books and read about them... my room was decked out (Yes I as a weird child... and am still a weird adult :) ) So when we ended up is Roswell, NM for a week I almost had a heart attack because Roswell is ALIEN TOWN!!!!! So Casey took me to all the little museums and we bought a few souvenirs. I absolutely had one of the best little trips there. Here are a few pictures!!


Being welcomed to the town


This is Frank.




And Jill.




We also had fun hanging out in our hotel.... which was pretty sweeeet. 





If your weird like me... you should check this little town out. It was pretty fun!

2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

that look so fun.

i am super jealous that you guy get to travel so much.

our little eskimo village is only 6 miles long and the only way out is plane.

so yea. we don't get out of here much!

i think that your alien town is amazing! BUT i can't believe you like aliens... i am scared to death! like seriously, SCARED TO DEATH of them. some people freak at spiders i freak at aliens.

just thinking about them is making me light headed. :P

Shay said...

Okay...never have I been more proud to call you my roommate! HAHA! I think aliens are scary and gross but the fact that you were so weird and collected them is well...awesome! LOVE YOU JOS!