11.15.2010

And THAT'S what little boys are made of

This is kind of humorous and Casey said that I should blog about it so here I am....

Since we just moved in to our apartment and we have always had corporate furniture, we are without a couch. We found the one that we are going to buy at Ashley furniture. We went back Saturday night to take some measurements of it to make sure it is going to work in our living room. While Casey is taking measurements and I am sitting on the floor writing them down, a lady walks up to us and starts talking. After about 5 minutes of talking she tells us that she is the manager of the store (and of course Kai is jumping all around). Anyways to say the least I felt embarrassed that my child was acting like a normal 2 year old. So as we both stop doing what we are doing and stand up to talk to her like normal human beings, Noah starts crying. So I turn and pick him up out of his car seat. The second i pick him up he PROJECTILE VOMITS all over the rug and ME!!!!


I am standing there COVERED in puke. The manager and Casey take off running to the bathroom to get me some paper towels. They come back and as I am cleaning off I turn around and the pen that I had been writing with is now in Kai's hand and getting to know the couch cushions on a more serious note :S


AAHHH!! So here I am, standing in front of the manager of the store, covered in puke and also all over the store rug, and the couch is being colored on by my other son. To say the least, we have decided that is for sure the couch we are going to purchase :)

3 comments:

Shay said...

HA! I DEFINITELY LOL'D AT THIS! Oh, the joys of motherhood:-)

Angela Brian said...

THIS IS THE BEST!

you poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Thats so funny, your kids liked the furniture so much they decided to claim it right then and there. Oh man, you are a trooper. Love you girl!