11.04.2010

San Antone

Sorry I've been a blogging bum lately. We have been really busy. We have recently, by recently I mean last night, moved to San Antonio (of which is am THRILLED about).  We will be here for at least the next year. We moved into a 3 bedroom (yay for everyone having their own rooms and better nights sleep :D) with a loft and our porch is a solarium, which means that is a basically a big extension to the living room. We are also about a 15 minute drive from sea world, six flags, and the river walk. Woo Hoo year long passes and lots of Shamu bonding time. I can't express how happy I am to finally be somewhere and know we aren't leaving. We go to our new ward this Sunday and I can't wait to meet everyone. It is gorgeous here and everyone is welcome for a visit..... or 2 ;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youre a pro mover by now I guess?! Congratulations on your changes and sounds like you will have lots of fun with those boys at Sea World! So jealous! We miss you in AZ! Love you!!

Shay said...

BOOOOOOOOO you not being in Arizona anymore! BOOOOOOOOOOO.....but im glad your happy:-) haha