5.26.2010

Some NEWs

I have been taking a few pictures the past couple days and figured I'd share some :) I am reminded everyday why I am such a lucky girl to have these two beautiful angels in my life that love me and know me as their mom and to be able to wake up every morning and know that I get to spend my day with them watching them grow is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

    WHERE'S KAI?
       
   
        THERE HE IS!! (His new spot to run to when I do laundry)      
       

       Noah being Noah

     Kai is trying to be like daddy 

      And when he's not being a smiley boy, pictures usually turn out like this....

        Bath Time!!!!
      



Mom... he's looking at me....

Mom.... he's touching me....

MMMMOOOMMMMM!!

My favorite picture of Noah yet... and Kai doing what he does best.


Googly Eyes
 

















I like to think of noah as a homeless individual in the picture below... :)



4 comments:

Angela Brian said...

haha. i love the homeless picture!

Chris and Em said...

Hey! Your kids look so much like each other, and I can see both you and Casey in them. They are way cute. Yeah, Odessa isn't the coolest spot to spend the summer, but surprisingly it's not too bad. Maybe it is because we have such a fun group of friends out here & have fun little things we do. I don't know. But the shopping out here def. SUCKS!!!! I want to drive to Austin for a few days just for that! I am in need of a few things, but there is NO good selection out here!! Lame. Are you guys extending this year?

*Laura* said...

cutest boys eva...

MY BLOG said...

They are so cute... I think that Kai looks a lot like you and Noah looks a lot like Casey.. Hope all is well with all of you.. Hope you had a nice birthday.. love and hugs to all of you.. Patti