5.24.2010

The Bachelorette




The new season the The Bachelorette has begun!! I love this show and mainly fell in love with it when Jillian (the last bachelorette) was the bachelorette. I have been hooked since. This is Ali. She was on last season's The Bachelor. She decided to pick her job over her guy.. which in my opinion was retarded. She is a cute girl tho, so hopefully this season is enjoyable :) Tonight the first 25 guys rolled in. She only got to keep 15 of them. I think her decisions were O.K. Only a few guys stood out to me and let me tell you why...



This is Roberto. He, from the second he stepped out of the limo, was my favorite. You can tell he is sincere, honest, comes from a good family and good background, is there for the right reasons, and is pretty much the whole package that she is looking for. After  talking with Ali, and doing a little salsa dancing, he got the first impression rose. He got my first impression rose for the season too. He is the guy I'm rooting for to win :) (Everyone has to have a favorite)


Jonathan, You talk too much for your own good. I feel that Ali would like you a bit more if you let her get a word in. Your a cool guy tho.



Justin, also known as Rated-R....Maybe you are here for the right reasons. Apparently no one else thinks you are which is why all of the guys voted you off. I have a feeling that since Ali kept you around, you will be the drama that makes this show interesting to watch and I thank you for being on the show to keep me entertained. But please don't use your wrestling voice anymore. 



And Ali.... what are you thinking with this guy? He is tooooooo weird to even remember his name. We will call him toupee man. I think toupee has an anger issue. Not to mention he acts like a 45 year old petafile who sits at home and drinks his champagne and smokes his cigar. Ew. Please don't keep him in the running too much longer.

I will be posting weekly for those of you who watch also, Laura, and would like to talk about it. Haha. 

As for American Idol... I have been watching all season and my favorite person is now in the top two.


Lee Dewyze. You may just possibly be my new favorite singer. Chad Kroger (from Nickelback) has had my "ears" for several... SEVERAL years. He has the best voice I have ever heard. You however are a close second. I hope you win and will vote for you!! (As if you are reading this... ha.) Season finale tomorrow!! WOOO!

5 comments:

Chris and Em said...

Jos! I seriously wish you were out here in Odessa with me because I love all these shows!! And this year we didn't get cable. So the internet will have to do...but it would be nice to have a buddy who loves them too! How is the summer going so far?

Chris and Em said...

Jos! I seriously wish you were out here in Odessa with me because I love all these shows!! And this year we didn't get cable. So the internet will have to do...but it would be nice to have a buddy who loves them too! How is the summer going so far?

Annie Empey said...

This is super long...I probably should have emailed you!! :-)

I love that you are bloggging more, it's so fun to see your new adventures!
I am a little obsessed with the Bachelor/Bachelorette too. I've sworn it off several times because I think the endings are ridiculous!! I am still hooked though. I haven't had a chance to watch the bachelorette that was on last night. I'll be looking for these guys though and let you know what I think. BTW, I love your hair!! It is definitely NOT a mommy hair do. You are looking so great! Oh, and what do I do to not be so bored out here?!? I was loving not doing anything the first three months we lived out here. After that I new I would go crazy if I didn't get out of the house. I ended up finding a great job so that helps a lot. When I'm not working I love to do crafts, go running, some digital scrapbooking and the occasional cleaning of my house. That in itself is a full-time job and it's just the two of us....it's pretty pathetic!! I'll tell you what I don't waste my spare time doing is yard work....I HATE IT!!
I looks like you guys are having a blast. And your little boys are getting so big so fast!! Have so much fun at the beach for me....my white skin envies you :-)

Anonymous said...

You are so fun. I wish I had cable so I could know what was going on! Thanks for the update though! Be sue to let me know when you will be in Az in June! We will have to do something super fun. Love you. Oh I am so impressed at how awesome you are looking btw. Hot mama.

Angela Brian said...

i agree.

the bachelorette is such a fun show.

umm, and i also love the music you picked for your blog.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU by U2, you just went up 127 points my book! :)