5.06.2010

Kai got a bee sting :(


Today Shiann, Laura and I went to South Padre Island. (Yes, there are other wives out here :) ) Yay, exciting day until 10 minutes after we got there and Kai decided to try and pick up a bee. Ha ha.... yes, he succeeded in picking it up, and he also succeeded in getting stung. His finger and hand immediately started to swell. He cried :( I hate when he cries. I have never been stung by a bee before but I can only imagine the pain. So, we rushed to CVS after Shi called poison control and got him some Benadryl. He fell asleep and woke up fine! The swelling has gone down completely.

Us at South Padre!



Poor little hand :(



Yay seaweed!!


1 comment:

Angela Brian said...

ouch! in kindergarten i threw a log on a bee hive and was stung over 40 times... so YES it not fun. your poor little handsome boy. (this might make me a bad person, but i think the picture of his swollen hand is SOO CUTE. very sad he got stung, but that chubby hand is adorable!)