5.14.2010

Pretty Wild


Please. Do not ever watch E! while this show is on. I watched a good 5 minutes and was on the floor laughing at this sad excuse for television. Shame on E!... One of my favorite t.v. channels (aside from the channels which include the various game shows I watch such as family feud, wheel of fortune, price is right, etc.) But please. I don't even know what this show is supposed to be about but whatever it is it should be taken off air IMMEDIATELY! I actually signed a petition to take off air. It was that bad.

On a side note... have you ever bathed a cat?!


Now THAT should be a new T.V. show. Princess was a great sport. And even though she looked like a skinny cracked out chihuahua with big eyes and a long body, she smelt delicious afterwards :)

3 comments:

*Laura* said...

HAHAHAHAHA I MISS YOU

Me said...

That thing is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life and I have seen ugly

Me said...

That thing is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life and I have seen ugly