5.06.2010

Cinco De Mayo!


In honor of my most favorite holiday in the whole world, I made mexican food yesterday for Casey's whole office. I was cooking from 4 to 10 and it was so delicious. And of course I forgot to take pictures :( But I made 2 pans of my chicken enchiladas, shredded beef tacos, and a 7 layer dip. Only about 15 of the people came over but it was still fun. We got to celebrate another victory win of the SUNS and yes... they will win the playoffs for all of you who don't already know this. Also, it was Noahs 3rd month birthday!! :) He is such a cutie. Here are some pics of my baby boy... sad he is getting so big :(





Other news in yesterdays events... I got a new hair cut! I call it my mommy hair cut. Most people cut their hair short when they have kids because its easier to do. This is short to me haha. Amy did it when she was in town. Thanks Amy!! Seriously you don't know how much it means to me :) And I LOVE it. I am always afraid to change my hair but when I do I like it.

Also, Kai is now resorting to his younger more intellectual side of things. This is him playing in Noahs bouncer. He thought he was quite comical. Haha.



Also... Now I really feel like a mom. And this is why.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kai is so stinkin handsome! I cant believe how big Noah is getting :( its always sad when you start realizing your babies are growing. I love your haircut! It is way cute. By the way, when you come in June we better do dinner! I will 100% be there. LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

little man looks just like kai:) .. i love it. your kids are sooo stinkin cute. i miss my little kai. love you girl .

Shay said...

O mylanta, Jos- your boys are dolls! ADORABLE! And I LOVE the hair...im getting mine cut next Monday and im TERRIFIED so its nice to see you were brave and it turned out GREAT!

Ashley Madsen said...

Jos! I can't believe how big your boys are, and how dang good you look after just having your second baby!!! Seriously! It's so good to see you guys are doing so well.

The Tesimales said...

How cute! You guys look like you're doing awesome.