5.12.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!


Today my hubby turns the BIG 27!!! I can't believe I have known him since he was 24. haha. I actually feel like our relationship is getting longer and thats a good thing :) (You have to remember we got married 3 months to the day of us MEETING each other)

Since Casey wont actually be here today, due to a HUGE work commitment which could be HUGE for him and his career, we had to celebrate last night after he got home from work. So Kai and I made him his favorite cake and attempted to make of of his favorite meals.. chicken alfredo with a salad :) We just sung happy birthday and ate and watched the game! We plan to go do some shopping on the beach for him on his next day off. Here are a few pictures :)

This is me baking his chocolate cake.
Noah in his my dad is my hero shirt
Caseys homemade birthday card haha


Dad relaxing with the boys

Us at an awkward angle... It's the only picture we got together
Yes, I sported an I love Casey shirt. I mean... I do! So why not wear it on my shirt for his birthday :)
It was a fun night before he left. I wish you luck today babe!!! Happy happy birthday!!!!!

In other events... mothers day was on Sunday! We woke up early and went to church where I got some cookies the young men had made all the women in the ward. We also went to the beach with a bunch of guys from the office. It was fun! I love the beach so why not go with a bunch of people? We also had a couple over for dinner with their two kids which was so nice because I made a friend to hang out with the next few weeks we are here. It was a fun day getting out of the house and spending it with Casey and a bunch of people which I enjoy :) I didn't get too many pictures but these two.


Yay for families!! I love mine and realize more and more every single day the importance of mine and how much they mean to me. I can't wait for many more birthdays and mothers days to come as my boys get older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry you couldnt get a hold of me! I emailed you the alfredo recepe. Im sure yours turned out great! I love your idea of the home-made birthday card. That is so much more meaningful than some Halmark card that says "I love you". You are looking good too! I would die if I had to wear a two piece to the beach. WAY TO GO!