1.02.2011

Happy New Years!!

Were back!!! This new years we spent at home. We were invited to go to dinner with some friends and our ward was also having a party but were unable to find a babysitter last minute. We had just got back the night before at 2:30 a.m. and were a little home sick.. not to mention I had one of those sinus headaches that made me want to roll over and die. So we celebrated with some sparkling cider and sushi (yum!) and had a fun time.




Yep.. me and Kai were dancing. He's a great dance partner and very fashionable.



I love this smile



I know your curious as to how my hair grew a foot overnight....right? It was my Christmas present. I got extensions! See below.

Before.


During.


After.



It's amazing what people can do now a days... Christmas pictures to come later!! Hope everyone had a great holiday!!

4 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

That's funny because I was totally asking myself how your hair got so long before I read the bottom. It looks gorgeous! What a fun gift.

Shay said...

Looks like fun, Jos! I just love your little family and need to meet your little man! LOVE the extensions- wish I had the guys to do it;-)

Amber Hendrix said...

I too LOVE your extensions! You are hot hot hot! It was so fun to see you guys over the holidays! You have such a cute family. We are really looking forward to seeing you in March!!!

*~Brittnee~* said...

I love your blog! LOL Now I miss you!