1.25.2011

Our first lake trip

Coming from Arizona (and a very small town at that) and having a bunch of friends who would go to the lake, go quading, or camping every weekend, I REALLY REALLY MISS IT! And since we FINALLY got to take our boys on the lake I was SO EXCITED!! This was back in July and I completely forgot to post this! The boys loved it. Noah was only 5 months old but he still had a blast. This was in Austin, TX at lake Travis. We went with some people Casey works with. I really wish we were able to get out and do the outdoors stuff more. One day we will live in the country with all the fun toys... if not hopefully Kai and Noah will so we can visit.



Kisses 



Kai was eating the whole time... surprise.




4 comments:

Shay said...

How cute- The sky looks so pretty in all of those pictures! And I have that hat, good taste:-)

Angela Brian said...

THOSE LITTLE LIFE JACKETS KILL ME.

SO CUTE!!!

Whitney and Michael said...

How fun! I miss all those outdoor fun things too! Your boys are so cute!

Megan said...

Adorable!! Y'all are such a cute little family!!