1.13.2011

Christmas in the mail!

Living so far from family makes the holidays a little difficult. My dad and his girlfriend sent us some pretty cool stuff in the mail tho. The boys had a blast tearing up all of the wrapping paper. Once they opened up their 34 cars....literally..... I was left opening up all of the other stuff by myself. They love cars. It was still fun tho. Thanks dad and Kelli for everything!!! We appreciate it! Here are a few pictures of some of the things they sent.


Kai's new favorite and only place he sits in the house


Noah and all of his presents





Noah opening up his puzzle


Kai opening his too's! Thats what he calls them


Yes.. Noah was excited he is just a little tired lol.


More spongebob clothes for Kai!


And I couldn't complain with a new foot bath! (And back and neck massager not pictured) Note: This website does not endorse nor have the right to sell taco bell mexican pizzas. Also seen pictured here.





1 comment:

Shay said...

I neeeeedddd to see your little boys! Looks like they had a great Xmas:-) And I could use that foot massager right now...and Taco Bell! I think of you and Kacie everytime we go! haha