1.22.2011

I'm so blessed

I always wonder why I was so fortunate with a kid who actually LIKES to clean.
Maybe I "trained" him well?
If Kai sees a drawer open, he closes it.
If he sees a toy out of place and he's not playing with it, he puts it away.
If he sees me doing the dishes, he opens the dishwasher and has to help.
For a couple weeks now whenever I am unloading the dishwasher he always has to pull everything out and stack similar dishes together and hand them to me to put away. Just the other night tho I decided I would let him try loading the dishwasher for the first time. Let me say... he's a natural!

Look at the perfectly lined cups.


He had to suck on every sippy cup lid efore putting it away lol.




Closing the dishwasher after a good half hours worth of work.


And the cupboard.


Not bad for first time! I'm actually impressed he puts stuff where I normally do.



2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

oh my gosh this is adorable. how did you do it? most kids make messes, but go out of their way to clean it up. WOW!

you must have super mom powers!

MY BLOG said...

He is so cute.. you trained him well, hope he stays that way... miss you guys, looking forward to seeing you at Amy's wedding. :)