12.16.2010

El Spurs

Yes... we went to a Spurs game last night. I still absolutely HATE them and can't stand the way they like to accidentally trip over their own shoes and get fouls called on the opposing team. That or when they like to hit themselves in the face and also blame it on the opposing team by their most surprised look put on their faces like they can't believe someone didn't see them hit themselves in the face. Either way... I think they play like sissies. But Casey's former basketball teammate now plays for the Milwaukee Bucks and was in town last night, and figuring our love for basketball and the fact that we now live in San Antonio... we'd (or I) would have to get used to the fact that this would be the first of many games we would be going to. Not to mention we haven't seen bogut in about 2 and a half years and Casey was really excited to see his old friend. No... it's not the suns nor will the EVER be.. but the game was still fun, can you say pizza, nachos, screaming and bright lights?! yay.

No worries tho the suns are coming on Monday night and I will be wearing my suns jersey... my hair and back may get to know certain beverages and/or food items on a more intimate level, but that's fine.


This was also Noah's first basketball game. I don't think i've ever seen him more excited. Every time a song would play he would start dancing. And he would scream when the crowd would scream and was laughing and just dancing the whole game. I give the kid props... I wish I could dance the whole game.

On the way!! Where's the driver??



One of Noah's least happiest expressions of the night



What a lucky girl am I?





Us and Bogut after the game. Let me just remind you how tall he is.... He is on a step BELOW us and still hovers... 


Also as seen in this picture taken 2 and a half years ago.... TALL.








3 comments:

Shay said...

That guy is HUGE! Cute pictures- its okay for you to cheat on the Suns...they arent very good:-)

Anonymous said...

Im amazed at that guy, how does he fit in a car?? WOW. Anyways, those pictures of Noah are hilarious. He is so dang cute. Love your little family! This was fun to read!

kendra joy said...

Wow, that guy is tall! Looks like a fun night!