12.08.2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Back (by back I mean around 3-4 months ago) when we were staying in Farmington, NM we had a lot of rainy days. We were only there for a few days and there really wasn't ANYTHING to do there except go to walmart so being cooped up in the hotel didn't really bother me all that much. Especially with these two cuties. These pics were so cute I had to share. We were on the second story and they were both talking to each other and pointing out the window. I really wish I could speak blah blah so I could understand what they were saying. I'm still working on normal talk with the two.











2 comments:

Amber Hendrix said...

You have such cute boys!!! I seriously can't wait to see you all at Christmas time! The boys will have so much fun playing together!!!

Angela Brian said...

this melted my heart.

sooo cute!