8.26.2010

4th of July


We had to drive straight to my mom's house after we got off the plane and had lunch with my cousin and her Hubby. I must say I do miss my family a lot being so far away. You never really know how much the importance of being close to family is until you don't have them next to you all the time. For the fourth we went to a Rodeo up in Taylor and fireworks were after that. It was a lot of fun.

My mom and her two only grandchitlins. 

       

Haha... this face of Noah is priceless.


Kai and UNCLE Branson. Yes, he is only 13 months older.


At the Rodeo on the bleachers


Me and Tardo ~ my little bro Dalton


My sister Kayla


My mom and I



Country isn't the country without a tractor.


We were pretty high up


Please don't be jealous of my great fireworks display. I know... I should become professional :)


My little brother had to have my mom cover his eyes the WHOLE fireworks show. Everytime she tried to move her hand he would scream. haha.



The fourth was great! Sadly we couldn't be with Casey but we still had a great time.

3 comments:

Hal, Ash & Kinsey said...

Hello!! I wish I had more time to post. So you're coming here in a few weeks?!? I will be free that Saturday night!! So if you're not super busy when you're here we should do something!!!

The O'Haver Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad to here you are coming to visit. I would absolutely love to have a girls night. You have my cell right? I have yours, so if you need my number I can text it to you.

*Laura* said...

ohhh fun! miss you, noah is getting huge!