8.14.2010

July update! Part 1 of 23

Has it really been over a month since I have updated?! Wow! The boys and I have been traveling and got back to Texas and then just finished up our move to AUSTIN!! I love it here. Even though we have only been here about 4 days and I haven't had a phone or T.V. it's absolutely gorgeous and so much fun! I have taken so many pictures to capture our vacation and there is so many I will only be doing a little a day... it's hard to find time between two boys and unpacking. I'm sorry I didn't get to see all of you who I wanted to. I had so much going on with passports and errands to run I didn't get to see a lot of people who I wanted to. I plan to come down again in the next month or so to visit and promise I will stop by! Anywho... before we left on our little tour of Arizona and Utah we took a little trip to the Brownsville zoo. It was suprisingly awesome and one of the best zoos I have ever been to.





Kai stuck his has in bird poo. When he stuck it in his mouth the face was priceless... I didn't have my camera to get it tho.







More pictures of our trip to come :)





2 comments:

Shay said...

So....I am sad. Happy because you updated...sad because I never got a text and had not idea you were here:-( When are you coming back?!

Relief Society Activity Group said...

Cute pictures! Looks like it was a fun day at the zoo. I miss Kai and Noah's cute little personalities. It was fun to spend some time with all of you. Good luck with the unpacking! Love you guys!