9.04.2010

Part 4... Yes they are still coming

I am attempting to get all my pictures in haha. I have just been so busy with the kids and every free second I get I like to watch a movie or workout. It's my only peace and quiet... Speaking of, I did my hair for the first time in 2 weeks today. Yes it felt amazing... and only to go to walmart HA! Story of my life.

Anywho.... While up in Taylor I had to help my family move back to pinetop... I am so sorry that you guys have to live there again. My heart goes out to you. Yes, I grew up there and yes, I was gone the day after I graduated... not because I wanted to be away from my family... trust me I missed the heck out of them... but because Pinetop is a small small town and ugh. I just don't like it. I DO however like and miss quading and hanging out outside. That was one thing I did miss. Here are some pics of the rest of my time there and what we like to do in small towns :)

By the way... this is pretty much my best friend in the world.. Besides my husband of course. She is the most genuine, gorgeous, sweet, kind hearted, friendliest, humblest, great person I know. I look up to this girl in so many ways. She is turning 16 this month and having a sweet 16 party. I am so happy for her and all that she has accomplished in life. She never complains about anything. Never talks bad about anyone. Is so good in the church, is the BEST sister I could have ever asked for. And shes got the looks too haha. But seriously I love this girl with all my heart.


Kayla colored... she looks like a caveman in this picture




Haha... don't you love his shoes?





More from my 2 month ago trip to come!

1 comment:

Amber Hendrix said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at your blog and seeing pictures of your adorable family! Your boys are just precious and getting bigger by the second! I hope we get to see you guys soon! Tell Casey we said Hi!