8.21.2010

Hurricanes and Plane Rides! Part 2 :)

Hurricane season was another exciting one for us. We always seem to be in south texas every year when this rolls around. Ha. As we were packing to move, hurricane Alex decided to come and hit right through brownsville. So, this made us pack a little faster. We were going to stay there another month but when they started boarding up windows, and then boarding up OUR windows while we were still inside we decided to leave then and there. 


       

Out our window overlooking the gym.


While we were inside packing they came and blocked out all source of sunlight.


Don't mind the packing look. Just look at the cute kid sitting in all the mess :)



Ol' Besty doin us some good once again. 




A couple days later the boys and I left our plane ride. Yes I will admit I was a little nervous to be flying alone with two babies. What if they scream? What if I need to pee? What if they both poop and stink up the plane and everyones looking at me? Yes, I was worried. Luckily they were both awesome and Kai even fell asleep!!! Which I thought would never happen. Here are a few pics from our ride!


       









More to come soon!!




1 comment:

Shay said...

Wow, crazy that they board all the windows up and even crazier that you went on a plane with 2 babies- so brave;-)