3.20.2010

Where are we going this summer?????

Every summer we go out to a new city so Casey and I can work for pinnacle. Although the moving around gets stressful at times I actually enjoy moving to a new place. I think about people who never leave where they grew up and feel blessed that I have the opportunity to see some of the world. This summer we are going to...... dun dun dun dun

BROWNSVILLE, TX!!

It's about 15 minutes away from South Padre Island and about 2 hours away from sea world... yes, I love sea world. So you know what this means, aside from juggling two kids and a full time job, we will be at the beach a good majority of the summer. So far I am the only wife that is going out there, but Casey still has a lot of recruiting to do so hopefully we get some more!





As much as I have loved being in AZ and hanging out with old friends all winter long....... don't worry. We will be back :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE
:-( We havent hung out ONCE! Boo!

*Laura* said...

At least you have the beach if you don't have me :)