3.02.2010

Kais first birthday party.... Second to come later

I can not believe my son is already a year old. I can't believe that it was over a year ago when me and Casey were sitting in the hospital as a family of two and now we are a family of four. When they say they grow so fast, it's true. I am learning to treasure every moment with my kids because before I know it they will be all grown up. For Kai's birthday we went to McDonalds!! There is a "Toddler Playplace" made for little ones. Sadly we didnt take any pictures while we were there but afterwards we went to my grandmas where she had some gifts and we sung happy birhday. For his second birthday party a week later we were in Las Vegas where we went to Chuckie Cheese with a bunch of Caseys family. Kai had a BLAST. He was laughing and jumping up and down on the rides. We forgot our camera so I am waiting for pictures to post from that. Here are some from his first party!

Good Morning!!!


Kais new penguin backpack


Kai about to blow out his birthday candle


Great Grandma Sandy with Kai and Noah






5 comments:

*Laura* said...

Happy Birthday Kai!!! cutest boys eva!! miss you guys!

Jessica Peterson said...

Can't believe you have two kids already. I feel like we were just sitting at your apartment in Miami when you were pregnant the first time! Seriously though the boys are darling. Miss you guys.

Amber Hendrix said...

Happy First Birthday Kai! What an exciting day! Can you believe he is already 1?! You look great and your boys are to die for! We miss you guys!

Hal, Ash & Kinsey said...

Jos!! I just saw that you commented on my blog! I was so excited to hear from you!! I miss you! Your boys are the cutest! You guys look so happy! How are things going?!

Hal, Ash & Kinsey said...

Jos! I was so excited to see you found me on here! I miss you! Your boys are so cute! How are things going? You guys look so happy!