3.20.2010

The elders...



I was coming home from walmart the other day and was pulling my kids out of the car when I was approached by two missionaries. They began to say, "Hi, we are with the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints"... I followed by saying, Oh, I know I am a member of the church. We continued to talk about people I could send their way and how everything was going when my neighbor walked out and started listening. The missionaries then started talking to them and invited them to church. Long story short, they got a non-member who maybe would have never had the chance to hear the gospel, to go and listen and learn about it. I hope Casey and I have the chance to serve a mission together someday. We had the chance when we first got married to go visit his grandparents in Navoo. I loved seeing the work they did and the effect they can still have on people despite their age and location. I am so excited that I have that to look forward to!

No comments: