2.15.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and was able to celebrate the day of LOVE! My favorite holiday. Well... to tell you about mine. I woke up and Casey was gone... of course lol. So I started making our Valentines breakfast... courteously of angela's sugar loaf blog... y'all should check it out sometime!!! (over on my side bar).
Cinnamon Roll Hearts

Then Casey decided to come home with these :)... also some Krispy Kremes (which were saved for today because he didn't know I was making breakfast)... which I have been craving lately... and a balloon for Kai. Video to be shown below... (kai loves balloons btw.)


Later that night we went to the Riverwalk and I was so bummed because I FORGOT OUR CAMERA! We had never been and we got all dressed up, yes I wore high heels!!, so I was excited to take some cute pictures. Oh well...  If anyone ever visits San Antonio PLEASE visit the riverwalk. It is possibly one of the most amazing places I've ever been. It is the San Antonio river with restaurants and shops on both sides and it has so much history behind it. We ate at Rita's on the River.. which is an amazing mexican restaurant and had a mariachi band play some awesome music and sing the whole time... not to mention we were outside and the weather was PERFECT. Kai and Noah had a blast listening to them and clapping and laughing with them. Then we took a boat ride on the river where they explain the history of all of the buildings and the Alamo, etc. Very cool to say the least and we had a GREAT time. I have realized I need to get out more. There is so much to do in this great city and I don't want to miss the opportunity while we are living here to experience it ALL.

This is the only picture taken that night... and it was after we got home. Yay for Kai and Spongebob! 


1 comment:

Whitney and Michael said...

How fun! If we end up in texas when michael graduates we will be sure to go there, it sounds like so much fun!