2.13.2011

Happy Birthday Kai!

Well.... we haven't done anything for his birthday YET. We are celebrating this Friday with some people in the ward and are going to do his cake and singing and all that fun stuff. So more pictures to come later. But I just wanted everyone to know how old my baby is getting. I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I had him. He talks all the time and is such a big help. I can't express how much I am thankful for him and his sweet spirit... I know I know I say it all the time but it's true. When we went grocery shopping yesterday he likes to throw all the things in the cart but he saw cars mac n cheese and HAD to have it. He carried it around the store smiling at everyone and holding it up saying "cars mac n cheese! bye bye!" So, that was his birthDAY dinner. Here are a few pictures of Kai and his first day being 2!




Kai's mac n cheese... and a sunflower :)



1 comment:

Amber Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday Kai! He is SUCH a handsome little boy! I loved the story about him with the Car's Mac N Cheese. So cute! I hope he has such a fun birthday party! We miss you guys!