9.22.2010

Just to "somewhat" finish the trip

I am getting backed up in pictures so I am just going to post a few more pics from my trip to az so I can get on with more recent events :) We went to a pretty sweet aquarium at Mills Mall in Tempe with my gorgeous cousin and her baby. We are a month apart and our boys are 3 months apart lol. I love her and her sweet baby... and baby to be.





Noah and I trying to find out where to go


We got to pet some star fish


 Kai and Jaxon lookin at some cool fish



The next day Jared (Candace's hubby) Decided to tell them some cool stories about his past times while they ate some delicious pb&j compliments of Candace.


And we tried to fit 3 car seats in a back seat... it doesn't work too well... So that means no more kiddos for me until Kai is out of a car seat :)



The next day I had to go to Tucson to get a passport so my best friend (since 10th grade)!! Kacee came with






Later that night we went to her husbands mom's house for a barbeque and some swimming. 


And we also saw a movie sometime in there too. Haha... have you ever had a whole theater to yourself?? We did!! For about 5 minutes :)



Kai's swim lessons and more to come in the next post!! :)



2 comments:

Angela Brian said...

oh how fun!

i love going to see the fishes!

and you got to see kacee. aw.

good memories!

Unknown said...

i am sooo jealous you got to see kacee.... i miss you guys soomuch. i have island fever. helpp me!!!! haha.. fun post! love you