4.26.2010

I love toilets

So it's our last day of packing and I wake up eager to get the day started and before I get into it let me tell you our toilet is broken and has been for awhile. Every time you flush if you don't pull the handle up as high as it goes it keeps running. So, I go to the bathroom and it decides to clog. And since it clogs and it keeps running... yes..... it overflowed. And not only did it overflow... it overflowed about a half inch deep worth of water. And of course we are moving so all of our towels are packed. Well... you get the picture. It wasn't a fun morning.

5 comments:

Shari Romney Family!! said...

I can so relate! That happened in our bathroom at our hold house all the time. We would never know when it would all of the sudden decided to overflow!

Shay said...

That sucks royally! Where are you moving to, again? We must have a girls night before you leave. Little boys with the last name Iverson are also invited.

Angela Brian said...

OMGosh! that sounds awful... extremely funny, but awful! :)

The O'Haver Family said...

Ahhh! So I saw a comment you left on Shalyn's blog...glad I did to, I have thought about you a couple times in the last month wondering how your doing, and when or if you have had baby#2(I read you have and he is just as handsome as Kai). Miss you and hope you are doing well!

Ashley Madsen said...

So not going to lie...

I read the title of the post and thought you were pregnant with #3 and you were sick. hahahaha