4.11.2010

Good morning Kai!

Haha.... So about a week ago I go in to get Kai out of his crib and he is of course blabbing to himself like he normally does in the morning. When I look in his room I see this....



So I start talking to him and realize he's not moving from his position. Just looking up at me and smiling. I try and pull him up and yep... he's stuck.




Haha... poor kid. I pull his leg out and it was swollen :( Don't worry it went away after about 10 minutes. He was a good sport.



And then the day proceeded as normal from there....









Thank heavens for boys :)

2 comments:

Shay said...

Umm...dont think I didnt notice your little man spilling precious Cheez-its all over the ground. Rude. Haha

Relief Society Activity Group said...

Looks like a typical day at our house too. Sometimes I wonder if there is a sign out on the front door that says.... Zoo animals enter here! Good Luck! Whitney actually got stuck in the crib the same way when she was little. Pretty funny! You will have to dress up Noah in his blessing outfit and take some pictures of him... for posterity.