4.16.2010

Easter!

For easter this year we went to one of Caseys old college friends (Pooyan) house. Pooyans friend from Utah came down and we made some steaks and played around on his basketball hoop he just put in. During dinner we all expierenced an earthquake aftershock. It was pretty cool. We also went to my Grandma Milius' house to do an easter egg hunt with the cousins... well, my cousins, but they are the same age as Kai so technically I call them his cousins. Here are a few pictures of my little man. He did such a good job finding all the eggs.





1 comment:

Hal, Ash & Kinsey said...

I've been good! Yes Kinsey is so big it's crazy how fast time flies! I can't believe you've got 2! and they are mighty hansome boys even if i do say so myself! How have you been are you still here?