6.19.2010

Broken Camera

Yep, our camera is broken. I don't know how it happened. Casey's had the same camera for years so maybe it was just its time. Well, I sadly won't be posting new pictures except the ones I have on my computer but nothing new. The kids and I fly to Arizona June 30th!!! I am so excited to visit everyone again! I'll miss Casey but it will be a good time. I should be there for about 3 to 4 weeks and I can't wait to see you all! I am also going to Utah for about a week to visit Casey's family and take my sister to Temple square and do some shopping. I can't wait. Noah just rolled over for the first time about 6 minutes ago... and of course I missed it because I was putting Kai down for his nap :( Yes, I am sad. Hopefully he does it again sometime soon! Anyways, just updating some new things. Love you all!!

1 comment:

*Laura* said...

K wait what!? 3-4 in az and 1 here?? IM HERE silly :) can't wait tho! yay!