6.11.2010

Birthday Time!!


For my birthday this year Casey had to work :( But we later celebrated at a waterpark on South Padre Island!! It was fun but since Kai had previously lost our camera card we didn't get any pictures :( Even though he wasn't here we thankfully made some pretty good friends out here who threw me a little party :) We sang karaoke and played water volleyball. They also made some GREAT barbecue. Yumm.


The two people who threw me a party! Cowboy and David.


Me and my offspring :)


Kai eating some mexican chips (Takis) DEEELICIOUS.


David's cute girlfriend Daphnie! And baby Noah.


Apparently this is the only way to make a good barbecue... "you must tee-pee the coals and put an onion in tin foil."


Yummy yummy mexican barbecue!


Cowboy bought me a pink and yellow ice cream cake!!




Kai being a ladies man. haha.


Noah's always a party pooper.


And Kai and Hailey (Daphnie's Daughter)


And yes..... there was more excitement!! David proposed to Daphnie! I'd post the video but it's kinda long...


The bride to be!

The happy couple




Please don't mind my lovely wedding hair... it's humid haha.



Saying the I-Do's :)

And just so you can get a little bit of mexican flavor I posted this video... Enjoy!







2 comments:

MY BLOG said...

Happy Belated Birthday... I sent you and email wishing you happy birthday... Hope you got it.. Hope all is well with all of you.. Love you and miss you.. Patti

*Laura* said...

i missed your birthday :( im a bad best friend...forgive me, illmake it up to you when you come visit!!!!