10.05.2009

Pregnant again?!?!


Yes, It's true. When Kai was 3 months old we found out we were having another one! Totally unexpected yet we are very happy! We found out on October 1st we are having another little boy! Looks like I won't be having any girls in the family anytime soon besides princess. Ha. When I found out I was pregnant I just text Casey... lol, traditional I know. But we kind of thought we were anyways. His due date is Feb. 26th 2010! 2 days before Kai's was supposed to be (Feb 28th 2009) They will be almost a year apart exactly. Take the poll to see how we should spell his name.
The Result.....
The outcome....

1 comment:

Ashley and Andy B said...

Congrats guys! Having babies is so exciting! I kind of feel like I might be addicted to it already. I have already had the desire to have another, but I definitely think we're going to try and wait a little. But I am so excited for you!!