11.24.2009

Iverson Family Pictures

Sorry it's been so long without updating! Casey has been gone for the past two weeks and just got back with the laptop and now I can update until he leaves again! Anyways, whats been new with us... we are now FINALLY in AZ... (posting pictures soon) where Kai and I stay permanently in an apartment in Chandler. And Casey is gone for two weeks out of the month working in Texas. We recently went to Vegas for Casey's cousins mission farewell and we took pictures while the family was together. Here are a few of my favorites :)


Casey And I


I don't know why I love this one


Arial Shot ;)


Cute Family Portrait


All the Grand kids with Grandma


The Iverson Family!!

4 comments:

*Laura* said...

Cute family pics!! Miss you!

Landmark Lighting said...

Cute pictures!

Marley said...

Cutest little Iverson family ever!! I love your dark hair!! :D

susan marie dougherty said...

oh you guys look so cute!!! i love your hair!!!