2.27.2009

Family Visits


Mine and Caseys Family came to visit us as well! These are cute little shoes that Auntie Amy bought for Kai!
This is Auntie Amy and Kai's First picture together!
This is Caseys mom! Grandma Terri!
This is my hilarious mom, Grandma Milius, getting her hair done by Amy! It came out great!!
This is me and my mom and my sister Kayla!!
They were all such a BIG help in coming out here! My family came the day after I had Kai and Caseys mom and sister came out 2 days later! My family helped out so much with cleaning and starting on the new journey we call "breastfeeding" or "The Boob" as I, and my pediatrician, like to call it :) They drove 10 hours to come out and see us!! We were lucky enough to spend valentines day with them at The Cracker Barrel! It was a great night out! Caseys mom and sister were a great help too! They helped with cleaning and cooking and Amy was a saint and did everyones hair! We finished off their stay out here at Texas Roadhouse. Thanks you guys for all your love and support!

4 comments:

*Laura* said...

Admit it, my visit was better than theirs haha jk

Grandma Sandy said...

Yes of course I remember you. How exciting for you. Your Mom e-mailed when she found out you were pregnant and after the baby came. She was/is one excited grandma. Your baby is adorable. My how time flies. I hope we can see him before he gets married. Love, Aunt Sandy

Me said...

Why is Casey's Mom, Grandma Terri and I am referred to as Grandma Milius?

Amber Hendrix said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Kai is a doll! I hope you're enjoying parenthood as much as we are!!!! We can't wait to see you guys - maybe this summer?!